Sunday, December 1, 2013

December

Hello Chobots,

Welcome to my most favorite month of the year, December. This month is so colorful and festive, and cozy! I love all the styles of people in winter, nice snowy and cozy! (I use the word cozy a lot) There are so many beautiful things in December, like snow... owls... food... presents... family... and CHOBOTS of course! We get to spend so much time together, and I am loving the winter fashion, and snowy decorations around Chobots! I like activities in Chobots, such as helping Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, or his elfs! I just love the Santa Hat. Christmas is one of the main reasons why I love December, but I mostly love the nice gloomy weather of which, makes us feel really COZY inside our homes while the snow/rain falls. Ever sit next to the fireplace watching movies while it's snowing/raining outside? Well if you haven't, it is the most amazing feeling in the world. Mostly cozy, but watching old Christmas movies makes it even better! :D

Just so all chobots viewing this blog know, every month I will post what I love about the month, and some cool things about it!

~Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment