Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Agents

Hello Chos!


I don't know about all of you, but I think it has been a while since the last Agent Poll. I want to create a mini one here! I have some nice few chobots I've seen around who I think deserve true agency. I will create a small poll and see who is the most deserving! I think this is a fun opportunity to let some chobots shine!

Note: This will not impact in the real Chobots game and is only on this blog for a small idea on who deserves agency.

Recommendations:
Elthomii
Feryat
Rhasberri
Sophia
Sweetneetu


Happy voting!

~Cake

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cakey, it is such an honor to be on that poll, I mean, when I saw your blog and this post, I leaped for joy.. I am SOOOO happy you became a journalist, and like I said, I am soo honored to be on that list! Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete