Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LA Marathon

Hey all,

As all of you may know there are things called 'Marathons'. Marathons consist of 26.2 miles. Sunday, March 9th is the Asics LA Marathon, and I will be running in it! I will post a few pictures of the event and how exciting it really is. It takes months of hard work and training to get to the point of being to run that distance.

I have been training since September 21st 2013. As the final days draw closer the excitement becomes more and more tense! I'd like to share the experience with you all, to have ran it and might do it in the future. Most people at school do a mile for Physical Education. It may seem like omg that's like forever. Well at my point, I run at least 21 miles every Saturday, so you can imagine 1 mile would be a small bit of heaven on my end.

This is the only reason due to my inactivity on Chobots. I have been training more intensely lately as the date draws closer. I can't wait to post pictures and show you all the Marathon experience!


Catch you later,
Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment